This tool allows:
- teachers to annotate students' work, and ask questions
- students to see the annotations and feedback, and give answers
- both teachers and students to download a PDF file including all annotations and answers.
In courses where the plugin is activated, the teacher will have the custom tools to annotate the student's file. He can use all enabled tools, and draw into the work-area.
There are different types of tools, described in the configuration part. Most of them allow:
- to set a comment
- to change the default size of the annotation
- to choose from an existing list of pre-made comments, and edit it
- to transform the annotation into a question
- to change the color/border
- to change the orientation of the associated stamp
Once the teacher decide to published his annotations to the student by clicking the Save button, the student will be able to view annotations, give answers, and download a PDF file of the final document.
Note: the teacher can add/modify annotations, if he decides to publish again his work, all the student's answers will be removed.
Teachers can custom and build their own toolbars.
to access to the administration and modify tools:
They can alos import accessible axis/toolbars (from higher context or their others courses) and custom them:
Display and annotate
Once the teacher has published his annotations, the student can review the file and the teacher's comments. He can:
- filter annotations by axis and status,
- answer questions
- mark annotation as understood or not
Once the student is finished reviewing the document, he can publish his answers by clicking the Send button. This will send an email notification to the teachers of the course, and update the final PDF document.